Tuesday, October 2, 2012

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?

Covergirl Intense Shadowblast Primer + Shadow
 

"intensify your eyelook!  Our innovative formula of rich eyeshadow with built in primer gives you intense crease-resistant color that last for hours.  intense shadowblast is rich color that stays!"
 
This product has got to be the worst eye primer/shadow I have ever used.  As you can see, it looks quite ashy on my skin tone and offers no color pay off.  When applied, I get just a wash of color and when I apply too much, it starts to crease and flake.  (Good luck blending it.)  Plus it has way too much shimmer for my taste and it's not even a good base for  powder eyeshadow.  Covergirl gets an EPIC FAIL on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...