Monday, April 15, 2013

how can keith TAKE YOUR FUCKING ORDER?


So, I had to go to work yesturday afternoon, and when I got there I was assigned to the back booth, the first window one would come to when going through the McDonald's drive-thru.  Basically my job was to take orders and accept payment and you would never guess who drove up to my window.  It was the man that took my virginity.  He's a middle-aged guy named George (if that's his real name).  A month before my nineteenth birthday, he was the first guy to ever fully penetrate me.  When he pulled up to my window and while I gave him his order total, I thought this guy looked very familiar.  And then it hit me all of two seconds later.  It was George (if that's his real name).  I hand him back his change and then he asks if Mario was working.  I looked at him with a kind of inquisitive expression and shook my head No.  I remember thinking Noone by that name works here.  But then I thought about it and who he was really asking for was Marvin, an out and about gay co-worker. 

Luckily, George did not even seem to recognize me which is a good thing.  While he was my first, he's definitely no one special.  You see he's pretty successful--he owns an auto body shop.  The only problem is that he plays a lot of games and the only thing he's really after is sex.  And let's not even mention the fact that he's a closet case, although that's pretty understandable being as though he's originally from Africa.  I changed my phone number a good four years ago and I hoped I would never see him again.  I just used him for money or at least I tried to back when I was a freshman at Morgan State.  He never seemed to want to pay up though so I just let him go.  Good ridens.  Trust me when I say that Marvin is definitely a better fit for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...