Friday, April 12, 2013

what's keith USING?

From one of my most trusted skin care brands, RoC brings an anti-aging power duo--RoC Retinol Correxion MAX Wrinkle Resurfacing System.  Step 1 smoothes deep wrinkles while delivering a dose of retinol, while Step 2 helps remove the upper layer of dead skin without any irritation.  This system claims to erase the signs of aging and improve skin smoothness and tone among other things.  Well my take on this system is quite simple.  It is amazing.  I've noticed a slight reduction in wrinkles however that's not my main concern.  I have a problem with my uneven skin tone and this product works quite well and delivers great results.  By far this is the best night skin care regimen that I have tried on the market.  RoC never seems to let me down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...