Wednesday, April 3, 2013

how was keith's EASTER?

 
My Easter Sunday was pretty whack.  I worked--nothing new.  #IHATEMYJOB  On top of that, Richard's mother, Mary Neal, died that day.  The doctor's say that her body just shut down.  I honestly don't get it being as though she was fine when she was living with us.  She had dementia, but I just can't see her deteriorating to the point of death in all of a few months.  Who knew?
 
Today, I was off and I decided to do some retail therapy, so I caught the bus on over to Towson Town Center and hit up my favorite store--H&M.  Unfortunately, they didn't have much.  I guess shoppers bought all the good clothes right before Easter.  But you would never guess who I saw there.  And the funny thing was that I had some kind of feeling that I would run into him today.  Teon damn near chased me down the mall.  He spotted me as I was walking past the food court and he caught up with me on the steps at H&M.  It was so good seeing him.  We did our usual playful banter for all of four minutes.  He asked me if I missed him and I said that I did.  I guess I still got it because he couldn't keep his hands off me.
 
After standing in the bitter cold on the bus stop for all of an hour I got home around 08:30 PM.  Richard got home a little over an hour later and he came with his friend, Christopher Roane, in tow.  And he said that Chris will be staying with us for a little while.  And you know the shit hit the fan.  How in the hell are three people going to stay in one small room.  The room is too small for Richard and I which is part of the reason we fight all the time.  Plus I'm not even supposed to be living here, so how in the world are we going to induct a third party.  Where's our privacy?  How are the other tenants going to react?  This is fucking crazy and I just don't know how I'm going to manage.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, I die and not for fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...