Thursday, April 11, 2013

keith, IS THIS SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY?

Today was another one of those days.  I had the day off of work so I woke up pretty late--I'd say around 2:00 PM.  I hit up Security Square Mall to do one of my favorite past times--shopping.  I got home around 10:00 PM and that's when the shit hit the fan.  I saw that Richard wore a pair of my new shoes.  I was so pissed.  I called him and cursed hiss ass off and he was at his usual spot--The Drinkery. 
 
So when you know he got home it was on, right?  Right.  It was on like popcorn.  I yelled at him and he got in my face, spitting like he usually does.  So I got in his face and spit back.  He pushed me, I pushed him and it was on like we had twelve rounds in The Garden.  I grab the fire extinguisher and try to hit him with it as he's calling the police.  He's putting on a show for the operator.  I mean the whole nine. 
 
When the police finally show up all of a couple minutes later, I'm in the basement trying to clean everything up.  We got the dust from the fire extinguisher everywhere including on myself.  The police come downstairs with their guns drawn asking to see my hands.  They check me for weapons and then instruct me to go upstairs.  To make a long story short, I almost went to jail this morning.  I guess the few scratches I put on him made me out to look like the suspect.  Luckily Richard decided not to press charges but he did fill out a police report so he can always go and get a warrant out for my arrest whenever he feels the need to.
 
I'm so tired of this shit.  Here I am thinking my life is going pretty well and once again, I'm faced with some more drama.  The only reason I put up with this is because I really don't have any other place to go.  And as far as Richard and I are concerned, we are REALLY over.  I know I've said it a hundred times by now but it's just not working.  Now that I look back on it, I really shouldn't have gone off on him for wearing my shoes but he knew better.  Richard ultimately knew that it was going to start an argument which is kind of what he wanted.  He wanted a confrontation.  You see he claims he's been plotting my exit, if you know what I mean. 
 
I can't believe it though.  I'm so embarrassed and once again, I'm made out to look like the bad guy.  We got the other roommates involved this time.  It's just a mess and I look so stupid.  Plus that was the first time that I've ever had a gun drawn on me.  You should have seen the two officers come down the steps like I was some kind of criminal.  What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...