Monday, July 2, 2012

what's in keith's MAKEUP BAG?


I take it that this concealer is truly intended to be used under and around the eyes, however I didn't use it for that purpose.  I used it to conceal any blemishes or hyperpigmentation on my face and I must say that it did an okay job.  It offers full coverage, although it doesn't seem to last long on it's own.  I have to set the concealer with a setting powder for longer wear.  My main concern for this concealer is that it doesn't come in enough shade ranges and I found that the concealer was far too light for the foundation.  When I use True Match super blendable makeup in C6 Soft Sable or W8 Creme Cafe, both concealers matched pretty well but what about shades C 7-8 and N 7-8.  My folks of color, that's where I think you'll run into a problem.  I won't be buying stealing this item again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...