Monday, July 30, 2012

what's keith USING BEFORE BED?

How To Use: Gently massage mask on skin until mask turns light blue.  Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.

Key Ingredients: 3.5% Sulfur, Vitamin C and Copper

How It Works: "Penetrates deep into pores to smooth and help treat acne-inflamed skin.  Cools and tightens as it absorbs excess oils and deep-cleanses clogged pores.  Leaves skin feeling smoother and refreshed."

Why I Like It: One of the best drugstore face masks and beats the much reviewed Queen Helene Mint Julip Mask by a long shot.  Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed while combating any acne flare ups.  I also use as a night treatment by dabbing just a little on my pimples before bed and I wake up to pretty clear skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...