Sunday, July 22, 2012

what's keith READING?


I am loving Kristen Stewart on the June 2012 cover of Elle Magazine.  I have to say that she has never looked better.   I'm not a huge fan of the Twilight franchise but I will say that I've been a huge fan of hers ever since she dropped her award right on stage at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards.  She's a lady after my own heart because I just love how awkward she can be at times.  Now the article, Basic Instict, is dry as can be and an unsuccessful attempt at filling pages just for the sake of promoting her latest movie, Snow White & The Huntsman.  But I will add that I adore the fact that she's not really into being a celebrity but rather a great actress, an occupation she truly enjoys.  "She's young, she's famous--she's still figuring it out herself."  And I'll add that she's growing into one remarkable and beautiful young woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...