Saturday, August 4, 2012

what's keith WATCHING ON HBO ON DEMAND?

4.5/5
In a world where it seems like the nice guys always finish last, I for one knows how hard it is to stay true to your own morals and provide a positive light for those around you.  Just Wright reinforces the notion that if I stick in there, good things will happen.  I've been with Rick for over a year now and to be honest, I don't think I've found Mr. Wright just yet.  He's more like Mr. Wright-Now.  And Rick just might be preparing me for him.  Now don't get me wrong, I love Rick and I'm not ruling him out of the equation just yet but I just know that Mr. Wright will only come when I truly get myself wright first.  And I don't think I'm there yet.  True talk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...