Sunday, August 5, 2012

what's keith USING?

"Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner is the first acne toner designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, plus fade the look of post-acne marks for clearer, more even-toned skin.

The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as Microclear technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores to reduce pimple size, swelling and redness in under 8 hours.  It speeds surface skin cell exfoliation to help fade the look of post-acne marks."

Why I Like It:  Because it not only removes any impurities from my skin but also fades post acne marks.  I've been using it for about three months applying it with a CVS cotton round and I have to say that I've noticed slightly a more even skin tone.  One caveat though--it can be quite drying to my skin at times.  However, a huge improvement from the  Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...