Sunday, December 18, 2011

what's keith USING?


Unfortunately I have to start off by saying that I'm not too impressed by this product.  This product claims to combat acne while also fading blemishes caused by acne.  It does a pretty good job at fighting breakouts however I can't say that it does that great a job at fading my blemishes.  I apply this product every other night and I just don't know what to say--Hyperpigmentation tends to fade on its own over time.  When using a product that claims to fade dark spots, I expect "rapid" results and I just didn't get that.  In fact this product causes so much irritation that I really don't see how it could help after scratching my face to oblivion.  I don't think I'll be buying this product again or should I say stealing this product again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...