Tuesday, December 27, 2011

how was keith's CHRISTMAS?


Let's start on December 23, 2011.  While doing some shopping at The Gallery, I ran into a few members of Teon's family.  Getting off the escalator on the fourth floor, a young woman taps me on the shoulder.  I turn around to see who it was and my mind drew a blank.  She could tell that I couldn't recognize her and she said that she was Teon's family.  I said Hi still not fully recognizing the young woman.  I think it was one of Teon's cousins.  I finally did recognize Teon's aunt, Gloria and she asked how I was doing.
5/5
Later that day, I watched Burlesque on New York's DVD player and I just have to say that I am truly impressed with Christina Aguilera's acting debut.  I know I'm a little late for the train on this one, but it was the best movie I've seen so far this year.  I love the quick editing which left the movie going at a fast pace creating never a dull moment.  I'm truly not a fan of musicals but this one is my favorite thus far knocking Rent off the top my list.

On Christmas Eve, I spent the day with Rick.  We did nothing but stay at his place all day after eating lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. 

I woke up beside Rick on Christmas Day around 10:00 AM.  After making a few calls to some of my loved ones, we went downtown to get a bite to eat.  Luckily we found a restaurant that was open for business, M&S Grill down at the harbor.  I ate a quick meal of fried shrimp and french fries and was off to the HRC before 2:00 PM, count time.  Rick had plans with his family later that evening.  For Christmas my mother gave me a card with $80 in it.  That was about all I received this year.  Rick has yet to give me my gift but I'm a little late on his gift as well.  In fact, I have yet to order the Tretorn "Skerry" Rubber boots I told him I would get him.  Shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...