Monday, December 26, 2011

what's keith USING?

HIGHLIGHTS It's time to make acne shake in its boots. This #1 pharmacist-recommended acne treatment contains maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication. The unique formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. It's the same prescription formula recommended by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, currently available without a prescription.

WHAT'S IMPORTANT PERSA-GEL® 10 releases acne-fighting medication deep into the pores. It contains maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, a medication that fights acne-causing bacteria from the skin to help eliminate and prevent breakouts. Originally created as a doctor prescribed formula, acne-fighting PERSA-GEL® 10 is currently available without a prescription

INGREDIENTS Benzoyl Peroxide 10.0% (Acne medication), Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water


Now here's a product that I can't live without.  In fact, it's my favorite acne-fighting product and I would highly recommend this product to anyone (anyone with normal to oily skin).  I usually apply this product every other night (applying every night does nothing but dry out my skin) and when I wake up in the morning, my pimples are reduced dramatically.  Now I will warn you.  Persa-gel*10 often causes redness and facial swelling especially around my eyes.  I mean sometimes I wake up and people ask me if I've been in a fight.  Inflammation is definitely a side effect but it gets rid of my breakouts nonetheless.  With the help of make-up I try to mask the redness and swelling caused by Persa-gel*10 and I try not to use it the night before I have anything special planned.  Another con--It will bleach your clothing and hair.  Other than that I hope this product stays on the market because I will be a long time loyal customer.  For sure.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...