Monday, December 12, 2011

how was keith's WEEKEND?

In all, I have to say that my weekend was pretty decent.  Let's start with Saturday, shall we?  I met Rick at his home.  Unfortunately when I got there he wasn't there.  I called him after his mother answered the door.  He told me to go right in and wait for him in his room.  His mother then kicked his sleeping cousin out of the room for me.  Once Rick finally made it home which was around 5:30 PM, I cursed his ass out.  We were supposed to meet up earlier in the day, however he and his best friend Darlene apparently had other plans.  He apologized and by 06:30 PM I was over my little hissy fit. 

But let me spill the tea.  During our argument, I demanded Rick to show me his I.D.  He showed it to me after much reluctance and guess what I found out.  Rick was born on September 30, 1974.  That makes his 37 years old not 25 years old like I he first told me.  I let it fly because I finally revealed to him that I'm staying at the homeless shelter.  So we both got two big lies off our chest that night.  We are a couple of huge liars, aren't we?

On Sunday, we went to Towson Town Center to go look at phones.  Rick is supposed to buy me a new iPhone with Verizon Wireless for Christmas.  Once we got to the Verizon Wireless stand, it was apparent that the phone I wanted was a little too expensive so I told him to forget about it.  I should have never asked him for the phone in the first place.  Right now, he's focusing on getting a new apartment as well as a new furniture set, so I completely understand.  Afterwards, we ate at my favorite restaurant, T.G.I. Fridays, and then we went to the National Aquarium.  Pretty interesting day, if you ask me.  I fall in love with Rick more and more with each passing day.  I guess that's how it's supposed to be, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...