Tuesday, August 28, 2012

what's keith's GO TO STORE?


Since I had my run in at Walgreen's and Target, I've had to shop at other stores.  I now frequent CVS on 31 Light Street for my every day needs from CVS-brand disposable enemas and twin blade razors to Q-tips adn Essence of Beauty body sponges.  I just wish I had come across this store sooner.  CVS is the home of all of my prescriptions and I'm always greeted with great customer service at the pharmacy counter.  I also have a CVS ExtraCare card and use it every time I check out.  Being an ExtraCare card owner, I always receive great discounts and offers on my receipt.  CVS also sends me great offers via email and get this--I can send those offers straight to my card, so there's no need to print any coupons.  Plus I can't forget to mention the ExtraCare Beauty Club.  For every $50 I spend in beauty products, I get $5 in ExtraCare bucks.  In other words, I get $5 to use in their store on whatever I want.  I have to say that the only downside to the Light Street location is that they seem to always run out of shopping bags plus they don't seem to always have the products I need.  Sometimes I have to walk to the CVS East Harbor location on 630 Exeter Street to avoid those problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...