Tuesday, January 24, 2012

how was keith's WEEKEND?


4.5/5
High & Low
HIGH:  On Saturday January 21, 2011, I spent the day with Rick.  We caught Underworld Awakening in 3D which was nothing short of amazing.  This would have to be the best one in the series yet especially in 3D.  I'm not a huge fan of 3D movies but this one is definitely an exception.  With glass, blood, and guts flying at your face, what is there not to love in this fast-paced and action-packed phenomenon.  I must also mention that Kate Beckinsale or Selene looks amazing--the hair, body, makeup.  Damn, I wish I looked that good!

LOW:  I went through Rick's phone that same night and I found out that he has been flirtexting and sexting a couple individuals--one by the name of Mike and the other is saved as Fb on his phone.  We had a huge argument over the whole incident however we are on cool terms as we speak.  Our relationship was actually on the brink of extinction but once he sincerely apologized and fully explained the whole situation, I got over it.  In fact, I will admit that I sort of blew the whole ordeal out of proportion until he fully explained himself.  It just better not happen again.  That's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...