Monday, January 2, 2012

what's keith WEARING?


e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20:  I first mentioned this product HERE and a year later, I still feel the same way about it.  It's a great tinted moisturizer but there are a few issues.  1.It dries slightly darker than when wet or first applied and 2.It does not last all day even when set with powder.  So trust me, you don't want to get caught out in the rain with this tinted moisturizer.  Get it wet and be sure to expect major streaking.  I only recommend using this product during the fall and winter months.

e.l.f. Essentials Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15:  Just as great as the Studio line, there just aren't that many color choices.  Great tinted moisturizer nonetheless.  It carries just about the same issues as the Studio line.  Just be aware that this one leaves a very dewy finish even after set with powder.  I will say that I've received quite a few compliments on my skin when wearing this though and I'm sure that's because of its dewy finish.  It makes your skin glow and leaves an all around even and radiant complexion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...