Tuesday, January 17, 2012

how was keith's MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY WEEKEND?


2/5
Let us begin with Thursday, shall we?  I went to the Department of Social Services with my mother and former coworker Ruby to act as a reference so that my mother can begin to foster children.  It looks like she's certified to foster two children.  You already know how I feel about that whole situation.  If you don't, click HERE.  I even had to move all of my clothes out of the closet and drawers in my old bedroom.  All I know is that these kids better not touch my stuff or all hell will break loose on their ass.  

On Friday the 13th, New York and I spent the whole day together.  We ate at Five Guy's Burgers and Fries, then we headed to Walmart and then to Towson Town Center to do what I do best- shopping.  Later that night we watched The Iron Lady.  Unfortunately, I slept through the last hour of the movie.  (No discredit to Merryl Streep.)  Oh and we stayed at our favorite hotel- Quality Inn. 

On the 14th, New York and I headed back to the hotel because the HRC was at cap and I did not want to go to overflow.  Luckily on Sunday I got a bed. 

I also neglected to mention that on Wednesday night the 11th, New York was permanently kicked out of the HRC for fighting.  He's currently working with staff to be permitted to at least go upstairs for intake.  I hope so because he was my right hand man in Code Blue.  I will admit that it's kind of boring on the second floor without him.  Luckily he's at least able to hang in the Men's Day Room after 03:00 PM.

On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, I was supposed to hang out with Rick "all day".  Unfortunately that did not happen.  Once again we had a heated argument in which I cursed his ass out and then he apologized and we got over it.  Rick even admitted to being a major disappointment sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...