Monday, August 29, 2011

how was keith's WEEKEND?


Men's Day Room at the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center
Saturday:  By midday I was extremely pissed off.  Why?  Because I had to go to overflow, the old building.  Well, why did you have to go to overflow, you ask, considering I was in the building by noon?  Well, unfortunately, the staff permitted too many men in the building.  It seemed like everyone was trying to take cover from Hurricane Irene.  JHR now have cots for us to sleep on at the overflow building.  Shortly after getting to there, I was propositioned for sex by some old dude.  I was nice yet I shut him down.  That's all I'll say about that.  Overflow wasn't that bad considering the fact that I got to sleep in as late as I wanted.

Sunday:  I made it back to the HRC which, of course, was overly crowded.  This time I made it upstairs.  Later on in the day, I just have to mention that I jumped into another man's shower.  He wanted me to "wash his back."  He's been subtly propositoning me for sex for about a week now and I don't know why I even decided to entertain his old ass by getting into his shower.  Although, nothing happened.  He tried to penetrate, but it was a NOGO.  I won't be doing that anytime soon, at least not with him. 

& Today:  I plan to pawn my high school ring.  I'm broke and I need to buy a new phone.  I've been without one for over three weeks now. 

***************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...