Sunday, August 28, 2011

what's keith TESTING OUT?


It is April 7, 2011 and the test is OVER.

So does the

Yes.  The serum/mascara works very well.  I have slight noticeable results on my eyelashes as well as my eyebrows.  Both my eyelashes and eyebrows are slightly thicker, fuller, and longer. I want to reiterate that my results were pretty minimal and not dramatic by any means, but I did notice a difference.  I would definitely recommend this serum however I don't see myself consistently purchasing and using the serum.  To me, it would just be another addition to my already long beauty regime and the results are just not worth it.  With that being said, I would definitely buy and use the mascara frequently.  The mascara is in every way, a MUST HAVE.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...