Wednesday, August 17, 2011

what's keith TESTING OUT?


March 19, 2011

MegaLash Clinical Serum: I would have to say that my lashes are looking quite healthy.  In fact, their very thick and full.  I won't give this serum all of the credit though.  The L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum that I used about a month ago might have something do with my results.  I have to also mention that this serum stings extremely bad if it somehow gets placed in the eye.  Another issue with the serum is that it can dry and form flakes around the eye which is not a good look, especially after applying make-up.  Also, no noticeable results on my eyebrows. 




MegaLash Clinical Mascara:  This mascara is beyond wonderful much like I've already stated.  I'm also excited to report that there is no lash fall-out during mascara removal.  Too bad it's not a buildable mascara.







***** TO BE CONTINUED *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...