Tuesday, August 9, 2011

what does keith THINK ABOUT KELLY ROWLAND'S NEW ALBUM, HERE I AM?

As you know I did my own official review of Beyonce's new album, 4.  Well it's only befitting that I give you my views on her unofficial sister's, Kelendria Trene Rowland's,  new album, Here I Am.  Here it goes.

1. I'm Dat Chick  4.5/5
2. Work It Man (featuring Lil Playy)  5/5
3. Motivation (featuring Lil Wayne)  2.5/5
4. Lay It On Me (featuring Big Sean)  3.5/5
6.Turn It Up  5/5
7. All Of The Night (featuring Rico Love)  3.5/5 
9. Commander  5/5
10. Down For Whatever (featuring The WAV.s)  2/5

(Deluxe Edition)
11. Heaven & Earth  1/5
12. Each Other  4/5

I'm so proud of Ms. Kelly Rowland.  She's grown into such a great solo artist.  We were all worried about homegirl's career at one point but she's making out just fine.  Overall, I give it 4.5/5, much better than 4 in my opinion.

In addition, over the past year Ms. Kelly has had a number of songs worth mentioning that either weren't officially released in the United States or just didn't garner much success.  Take a look.  They're definitely worth a download.

Grown Woman
Shake Them Haters Off
Forever And A Day
Rose Colored Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...