Tuesday, August 16, 2011

what's keith TESTING OUT?

The wet n wild

My First Impression:
Honestly, I don't expect to see much of a difference, but I'm giving both products a try anyway. 

MegaLash Clinical Serum:  I notice that there are no clear instructions on how to apply the serum.  I guess I'm supposed to apply serum near the base of my lashes.  I do so both morning and night.  I even apply serum on bottom lashes as well as eyebrows.  My first application was on the night of 03/02/11. 







MegaLash Clinical Mascara:  I'm very impressed with the mascara especially considering the $5 price tag.  It does a great job at lengthening and curling my lashes.  There's not too much volume which is exactly what I like.  My lashes look healthy, full, and natural.  I think I found my new favorite mascara.  Also no clumps or flaking.  And the mascara lasts all day.  My first mascara application was on the morning of 03/04/2011.




***** TO BE CONTINUED *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...