Monday, September 26, 2011

how was keith's LUNCH DATE?

UPDATE 06:25 PM
View from Front Window of the Men's Floor @ the
Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center
The HRC is now practicing a new procedure.  It's no longer first come, first serve.  The process for intake is supposedly random now.  So after waiting outside from about 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM, my sisters and I were finally selected to go inside for intake.  What a fucking hassle?  Plus I haven't even clocked the tea on some check scam Nay is getting us into.  Girl, we were supposed to start today, however the plans have changed.  I'll fill y'all in on this whole dilemma sometime in the near future.  All I know is that Nay and her home girl, Kimah, better not get me in trouble or I'm throwing them under the bus for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be honest, my lunch date with Rick kind of sucked.  He was tired and had a lot on his mind, one of the things being his mother who just had operations on both of her feet.  I guess I won't be going over Rick's place any time soon.  She's rehabilitating at Rick's house and she'll be there for about six weeks.  Plus our date ended early since I had to be back at the shelter before count time.  Now the low light of the date was when Rick apologized for his busy schedule and said that it's okay for me to sleep with someone else.  Are you fucking serious?  That still bothers me to no avail.  Who is truly okay with his significant other sleeping around him?  Couldn't be me.  It was still so good to see him though.  I really do miss him. 

Something else that bothers me is the fact that I have to keep lying to Rick.  He asked when I was going to invite him over to my place and you all know my situation.  The thing is that Rick still doesn't know.  I just don't know how to break it to him but I can say that I'm tired of being a BIG liar.  Maybe if I didn't have to lie so much, I would open up to him more.  He keeps talking about how quiet I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...