Friday, September 23, 2011

what's keith's DIAGNOSIS?

Shingles On Neck
For the past couple of days I have been dealing with a huge rash that extends from my left nipple to my back.  After doing some research, I've come to the conclusion that the rash is due to herpes zoster or shingles.  And this would be the second time I've had this occurrence.  I had a case of shingle earlier this year.  What is going on with me?  I need to see a doctor pronto.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed because my date tonight with Rick has been canceled on account of the rain and the fact that Rick has to wake up early tomorrow morning.  When I spoke to him he didn't actually cancel but I could tell he was a little apprehensive about going out so I'll cancel.  I just haven't broken the news to him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...