Saturday, September 10, 2011

does keith FINALLY HAVE SOME FRIENDS?

Men's Floor of the Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center

I am no longer residing at the HRC alone.  I have two new girlfriends.  One is a couple years younger than I and his name is Semaj Daniels but he likes to be called Nay, short for Chardonnay.  The other is an old queen named Julius Baxter and he goes by the name of Andre.  She's about 51 years of age.  Since I've been acquainted with them, my days here have been exciting and just a whole lot of fun.  I hope me and Nay become good friends.

*****  A FEW MORE UPDATES  *****

Remember Jason.  Well, he traded me in for Nay.

Remember Reyne.  Well, turns out he has a girlfriend of five months.

Remember Rip.  Well, he's into me more now than ever.  I've got him hooked.

Remember Rick.  He and I have a date set for Monday.  I can't wait.  He's such a sweat heart.  Yesterday when I spoke to him, he told me the next time my phone goes off just let him know so that he can pay the bill.  I'm looking forward to my date.  I still haven't spilled the tea on my housing situation though.  I hope to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...