Tuesday, September 6, 2011

what product does keith USE?

Oil Free • Dermatologist Tested
Gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells and unclogs- pore by pore. Removes all traces of oil, dirt and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller.

I have been using this cleanser consistently since it hit the market at the top of 2010 and I have tried each cleanser type except for the sensitive skin formulation.  So it comes as no surprise for me to say that I really love this line.  Now the star of this product has to be the scrublet.  Using the scrublet, I can practically wash my face without even getting my hands wet.  With that being said, it's travel friendly and great for using on the go at anytime without making a mess.  When it comes to efficacy, this product really does everything that it claims.  And of course, it contains salicylic acid though not advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...