Monday, September 19, 2011

how was keith's WEEKEND?


My weekend was fantastic.  Where do I start?  Let's start with Saturday morning.  I arrived at Penn Station at 07:30 AM and I gave Rick a call.  He said that he was running late and I waited for about an hour until he called once again.  On the phone he asked me which station I was at.  I told him the Marc Train station not knowing that there's another train station in downtown Baltimore.  So he gets to the downtown train station and he calls and asks where I'm at.  I said, "The train station, Penn Station."  He's like, "You told me the Marc Train Station."  "Oh, I didn't know that there was more than one train station."  Anyways, he gets to Penn Station by 09:00 AM and we board the train headed for DC around 09:25 AM.  Once we got to DC we headed straight to the hotel.  I brought an overnight bag.  Rick didn't.  Once we got to the hotel, it was apparent that Rick didn't make reservations and that a room wouldn't be available until after 01:00 PM.  So, we ate breakfast and walked around with my rolling bag in tow.  I was a little irate since I had to carry my bag around with me for a while but I got over it.  We went to the movies, which was located in China Town, and saw Colombiana and then we got some lunch from a quick stop Mexican joint.  Afterwards, we finally checked into the hotel.  From there we walked around the National Mall and went sight seeing.    We saw the White House, the Capital Building as well as the Washington Monument.  From there we walked back to China Town after getting lost, ate at a nice Chinese restaurant--the food was awesome, and then we went back to the hotel.

Once we got back to the block where our hotel was located, boy did we have a surprise.  The street was blocked off.  The police were restricting anyone from entering the block due to an ongoing investigation.  I think a suspicious bag or something was the cause because we saw a number of Hazmat trucks.  So we waited outside in the cold from about 10:30 PM to about 12:15 AM. 

We got back to Baltimore around noon on Sunday.  In all I had a lot a fun.  I really enjoyed my weekend out.  It's been a long while since I've had a little fun and with someone who I truly enjoy.

Now it wouldn't be fair if I didn't come here and share what I truly feel about Rick.  Honestly, he's the biggest gentlemen and sweetheart--paying for everything, opening doors for me, and making sure that I was okay the whole trip.  However I think Rick is a few fries short of a Happy Meal if you know what I mean.  He's a little slow and his intelligence will never be on my level.  Although I find it quite refreshing how simple-minded he is and I don't hold it against him because he has a lot and a lot going for himself.  So he must be doing something right.  Oh and I think he's in the drug game too.  He wouldn't explain and I doubt he ever will.  "I don't talk about business," he says.  Plus, he's loaded, meaning he has a lot of money.  He went to DC with a huge wad of twenty dollars bills.  I know it had to be about three thousand dollars and money doesn't seem like much of a concern for him.  He's pretty well off.  In fact, he just got a loan to buy a building which he's trying to turn into a number of condominiums.  I think he put $125,000 down.  Yeah, I got a baller don't I? 

I can't wait to see him again.  We planned a movie night at his place for this Friday and then in two weeks we're going to New York City.  It's my job to plan the next trip.  I can't wait.  How did I get so lucky?  I think I found the man of my dreams.  I hope I don't fuck up a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...