Monday, September 12, 2011

why is keith BEING A SLUT?

Bunk Beds on Men's Floor of the
Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Housing & Resource Center
The night before last I gave an old ugly Cuban drunk who can hardly speak any English twenty sloppy kisses in exchange for $20.  He was supposed to give me $40 but he stiffed me.  That's okay though.  I'm $20 richer.  He even tried to get in my bed that night and my sister, Nay, and I were about to whip his ass.  Guess who saw my ordeal with the old drunk though?  Rip.  He's willing to turn a blind eye on the whole situation after our talk.  And yeah I played the innocent card.

Guess what else?  I have a date today with Rick.  I should see him in no less than fifteen minutes.  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to see him and get to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...