Thursday, September 1, 2011

what's keith USING?



Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh, drying effects of alcohol.  Special mild purifiers gently remove impurities and recondition your skin.  And because it is alcohol-free, this formula will not strip delicate facial skin of its own natural moisturizers.  Your skin will feel fresh and clean without tightness, dryness or stinging.


My dry skin debacle has been a mainstay on this site and I found a product that doesn't add to that issue.  Before discovering this particular toner, I would use a variety of toners that would contain alcohol only drying my skin out even more than it already was.  So, earlier this year while in Target, I decided to give this toner a try.  I will admit that I was eyeing this toner for a while and was little apprehensive about it only because I had this feeling that a toner without alcohol would be completely ineffective for my acne prone skin.  Well, I was proven wrong.  This toner is gentle while also effectively getting rid of excess dirt, oil and makeup.  And I have to say that my skin has been looking light years better since using this product.  So, I now formally introduce you to a new mainstay in my beauty regime.  To think alcohol is a necessity in an effective toner- Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...