Wednesday, September 21, 2011

what did keith FIND OUT YESTERDAY?


I finally received my Emergency Food Stamps.  Yay!  When I checked out at 7 Eleven yesterday, my receipt said my food stamps balance was $380.17.  I received $200 in additional food stamps and it's about damn time.  I was starting to believe that I wouldn't get it.

On to other news. . .
Rip told me that he loved me this morning.  Things are getting a little too serious and I'm starting to get worried.  He says that he's afraid that he'll hurt me or someone else over his jealous obsession over me.  Yeah, I don't know how to respond to that.  Plus he knows I have a boyfriend and is sort of okay with that.  How can someone truly love someone he hardly knows?  I think Rip needs a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...