Monday, January 17, 2011

what's keith WATCHING?

Let me start off by saying that I am a huge fan of the Jerry Springer show.  Outside of Oprah, it's my favorite talk show.  Thanks to DVR, I record and watch it daily.  Here's where I might get a little prejudice.  I tend to only watch the segments that either consist of African Americans or homosexuals.  Honestly, I find segments consisting of other demographics a little boring, so I always fast-foward through them.  I know I'm not the only one who does this.  No offense but I can't take too much of toothless trailor park trash however I could watch the gays all day.  Those segments are so ratchet, there's no way they can be scripted.  By the way, if I ever attend a taping of the show, I am definitely getting my Jerry Beads.  Take a look at this interesting segment of the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...