Thursday, January 6, 2011

what's keith DOING?

I'm just sitting on my bed, face covered in Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, and I'm trying not to get depressed while reading the February issue of Seventeen magazine.  Of course, the issue is dedicated to Valentine's Day and it really got me thinking about the fact that I've never really had an enjoyable and  romantic Valentine's Day.  And unfortunately this year, I can't expect anything different.  Even when I was in a relationship, I can't recall ever really enjoying February the fourteenth for whatever reason.  Okay, enough of me sulking.  I have to remember that it's a new year and that I have to continue to look on the bright side of everything.  It's just so hard being lonely, although I really should be used to it by now.  Another post from the lonely and broken-hearted.  I'm sure there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...