Tuesday, January 25, 2011

what's keith SCRUBBING WITH?

If I could sum up this body scrub in just one word, I would use the word moisturizing.  This would have to be, hands down, one of my favorite body scrubs.  Boots Mediterranean Mint Melon & Sugar body scrub contains stimulating mint oil, spirit-raising canteloupe extract as well as thousands of tiny sugar granules to smooth and exfoliate the skin.  The texture of the scrub is like that of a paste, yet it's non-greasy and leaves your skin smooth, soft and refreshed.  The best part about this scrub would have to be it's fragrance.  It has a strong, crisp, and minty yet fruity smell.  Don't worry though.  The smell is not overpowering at all.  I bought this product at my local Target for fifteen dollars, however it only costs ten dollars on the Target website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...