Tuesday, January 18, 2011

what's keith USING?

This product really doesn't need much of an introduction.  I'm sure everyone already knows the wonders and many uses of Vaseline, so I won't bore you all.  It's just that during these winter months I have become more dependant on Vaseline than I ever have in the past.  My skin is dryer now than it has ever been.  I blame the dry, winter air as well as my skin care regimen.  Every morning and night, I apply Vaseline to the dry, flaky areas on my face which tend to be the areas around my eyes, through my temples and the center of my forehead.  Pretty much my t-zone.  I haven't seemed to find a product that works better than petroleum jelly.  The only downside to Vaseline is that it's pretty greasy.  Yeah, I look a little like I've been frying chicken on my forehead, but I'm well moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...