Wednesday, January 12, 2011

what's keith NOT DOING?

Today was the date for my court summons and guess what?  I didn't go.  It was scheduled at noon.  I know what you're going to say.  That's very irresponsible of me and I should have showed up.  However, I just knew that there was no way in hell that the judge would rule in my favor.  I have no defense.  I was irresponsible and neglected to my Capital One credit card bill.   So now, I'm sure Capital One wins the judgement by default.  No surprise there.  It looks like I owe $2,107.90 plus the attorney fee of $316.18 plus any court costs.  I have no idea how they are going to get their money because I am broke.  I have only $66 to my name.  I just hope they don't try to garnish my wages.  Although, I'm sure they are going to.  I mean, wouldn't you?

Also, to make matters worse, I was also issued another court summons about a week ago.  This time FIA Card Services is suing me for $5,726.56.  The court date is set for March 2.  I'm definitely going to attend that one.  I think the best thing for me to do right now is file bankruptcy.  The only thing is that I can't even afford to do that.  I need a job and it doesn't look like I'll have one any time soon.  I have applied for numerous job openings and I haven't really even recieved any callbacks.  I'm starting to lose all hope.  I just pray things get better.  I know there are a ton of people who would switch lives with me even with all of my circumstances.  So, I'll continue to look towards the sky and pray that things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...