Thursday, January 20, 2011

what's keith USING?

The first time I ever saw this product was on my ex-boyfriend's bathroom counter almost four years ago.  The name of the ex-boyfriend in question is Tuhir Smith and he suffered from severe pseudofilliculitis barbae or razor bumps.  Anyhow, this post is not about my ex-boyfriend but rather this phenomenal product he doesn't even know he introduced me too.  You see I only started shaving about five years ago and shortly thereafter I started experiencing razor bumps.  I partly blame the Gillette Power Fusion, which was the razor blade I was using at the time, although it was more than likely caused by my shaving technique.  Anyway, one day while in Walmart scanning through the men's skin care aisle, I stumble upon Bump Patrol and instantly recognized it.  Since my ex-boyfriend used it I decided to give it a try.  Since then, Bump Patrol has been a staple in my skin care regime. 


Thanks to this product I hardly ever get any razor bumps.  I use it nightly and apply it around my mustache and goatee.  Now I will say that this product is very harsh on the skin.  When used shortly after shaving, I do experience an extreme burning sensation.  Also, the treatment does leave my skin very dry and tight.  I use the Original Strength formula, so the formula for sensitive skin is something I should look into.  I really didn't even know Bump Patrol developed a formula for sensitive skin until today, so I will definitely be giving that a try.  Bump Patrol can be used on any area of the body where you have shaved.  In fact, I've discovered that many women even use this treatment on their underarms, legs, or bikini area.  I don't mean to come off sounding like a bad infomercial but it really does do everything it promises.  And don't you wish that every skin care product really did what it claims?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...