Wednesday, January 12, 2011

is keith THROUGH WITH LOVE?



I hate to say it but I'm through with love.  I'm starting to believe that I'm supposed to be by myself.  In fact, I tell myself everyday that it's my destiny to be married to myself.  That way, I won't ever get my hopes up.  Love has done nothing but blind me, distract me, lie to and deceive me.  At the moment, I realize that I'm just sulking.  I know that time heals all wounds, yet I don't see love anywhere in the near future. 


I only want love if it comes with honesty.  And to be truthful, I'm not much of an honest person.  It's hard for me to reveal who I really am to someone.  I know this because Kenny is the only person in the world I've been completely honest with.  Kenny knows just about everything about me and  I don't know if I can ever be so revealing with anyone else.  I'm very much an introvert and it takes a lot for me.  I've made a promise to myself that I will no longer tolerate the lies or deceit from anyone including myself.  It's just not worth it to me anymore.  And I'm okay with being by myself until I find a true love that's centered around honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...